Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Interesting Facts About Me

There are many interesting things to learn about me. Here is a list of interesting things to learn about me.

  • First of all my Sari, (outfit) only cost one dollar, for it was a very simple design.

  • When I travel on planes, I collect all the food that people didn't finish eating and I give it to the poor.

  • I contacted President Ronald Reagan about the famine in Ethiopia, and the government soon hurried there with lots of food and medicine.

  • I told Princess Diana that to heal other people, you must suffer yourself.

  • I was the smallest nun in my covent. I was only five feet tall.

ckg_theresa_torch.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I graduated from Suncoast Community High School. It's no secret that most students interested write my assignment for me in the learning process. Would you like to

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Very good post and useful information. I was looking assignment writing help for a very long time. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete