Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Review of the Book

This is definitely the best biography I have ever read! The main reason for that is that this biography had more of a story to it rather than just a bunch of facts. It was a very inspiring book. It gave out all of the little details that you wouldn't know by reading a plain biography. I would give the book a three out of five star rating, and for a biography, that is pretty good. The Author was Sam Welling, the copyright date was 1999 and it was published by Barbour Publishing Inc.

I am planning on reading another book by this author. Like I said above, it was a very good biography. He writes biographies about Christians that have a good importance, which is a category that I like. He has many other books about Christians in a series in which he calls,"Heroes of Faith." If the biography that I read is as good as his others, then I will definitely try and find his other books so I can read them.
a_hero1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment