Friday, April 30, 2010

Character Traits that Describe Me


  • Humane- Lots of people have considered me humane due to my care for people who need help all around communist countries. I have helped those that are suffering and I show tenderness and sympathy toward them. I have given to many people who were poor and were going through poverty.
  • Holy- I am known to be very holy because of my great love for God. I never stop thinking about Him and I always keep Him in my heart. I have also taught His word to many of His children. I opened church houses a lot of different countries so there would be a way that everybody would be able to hear of Christ.
  • Gracious- Many have told me that I am gracious. I forgive easily and I am even quicker to ask for forgiveness from someone else. I never remember things that people have done that are wrong, as long as they ask myself and God for forgiveness. As soon as they ask, they are forgiven, period.
  • Determined- People always tell me I am determined. I always wanted to finish something I started. Everyday when I was little, I tried to remember to read the Bible, and I forgot to a lot of times. However, I was determined to make it a habit and soon after, I was doing it everyday.
  • Loved- Everyone tells me that I am so lucky to be as loved as I am. I have lots of friends, including all of those that go to church with me and the ones I go to school with. Then, of course, there is family, and I have a large family. I don't even know some of my own cousins! And last, but certainly not least, there is God, who loves me more than I or anyone else could ever imagine. I must admit, I am lucky to be loved as much as I am, but everyone else is loved every bit as much.

n0774B1.JPG.jpg

3 comments:

  1. People do make mistakes and I think they should be punished. But they should be forgiven and given the opportunity for a second chance. We are human beings. See the link below for more info.


    #forgiven
    www.matreyastudios.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sample for writing essay about character traits. Pay attention to 5 Signs Your Dissertation Needs Editing Services.

    ReplyDelete