Friday, April 30, 2010

My Effect on the World or Other People

I have effected the world in many different ways. As a child, I had always thought that the people that were sick and hurt deserved help. I never lost that feeling as I grew older, and I eventually started a program called,"Mission of Charities," to help those kinds of people, and tell them about the Lord. I grew to enjoy helping these people and telling them about the Lord. I always enjoyed putting smiles on there faces. My missions soon were sent to places I could have never imagined. I had opened church houses in almost all of the communist countries by the early 1990's.

Many of my missions were mainly based on the teachings of Christ, not just to help people. Soon, I was eventually going to places myself where people were perfectly healthy, and I would only speak of Christ. I could tell people had changed just after one meeting with me. I restored love to many people who had no one to love them, and in the process I saved many lives. I showed many people how to start there journey with God, and I taught them about how God loved them.

During the process of sending out missions and spreading the word of Christ, I created a home for babies and young orphans, who had parents that were either dead or didn't have enough money to care for them. These children would otherwise be living on the streets, and would probably die before the age of twelve. Many of these children became productive as adults, and got good jobs and raised healthy families. Most importantly, these children would not have even heard about Christ if I hadn't opened this home for them.

mother-teresa-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment